Gallery Ring is an online space devoted to the celebration and promotion of art.
It was formed to create opportunities for artists, from emerging to established,
to showcase their work on an international platform,
to win awards and to build their curriculum vitae.
Focusing on positive, peaceful and spiritual expression,
Gallery Ring encourages pushing boundaries for continued,
maximum artistic growth and exploration.
Gallery Ring conducts juried, art contests which are featured here on this website.
Many awards are available and all winners are prominently featured
and promoted here and on Gallery Ring's Official Instagram
For details on the awards, please visit PROSPECTUS
Gallery Ring offers the following contests for artists:
- offered once a month
- each contest has a specific theme
- selected artworks are displayed in a group show on this site
- many awards are available
(Best in Show, Diamond, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Crystal and others)
2. "Artists of the Month"
- offered once a month
- Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald and Crystal Artists of the Month will be named
- winners are featured on the Home Page
- winners automatically entered into the "Artists of the Year" Event
3. "Artists of the Year" Event
- offered once a year
- Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald and Crystal "Artist Of The Year" will be named
- the four winners receive a special feature and interview
4. "Holiday Advent"
- held in December
- the group show is built by revealing one additional artwork each day
from December 1st to December 24th
- three Crystal Snowflake Awards are given to the top three artists
- all artists who submit are entered into a draw to win one of ten Free-Entry Vouchers
5. "Best In Show" Event
- held in late January
- complimentary and invitational
- showcases the Best In Show winning artworks of the previous year
- each artist is invited to submit two new artworks which could win
one of three Diamond Awards of Excellence
6. Additional opportunities
- some with submission fees and some complimentary
Gallery Ring promises an unbiased and fair selection process so deserving artists
can be rightfully recognized and honoured for their talent.
Gallery Ring adheres to the strictest code of ethical jurying.
Aside from "Best in Show", "Ruby", "Sapphire" and "Emerald", awards are bestowed only as merited.
With this practice Gallery Ring maintains the value and integrity of the accolade
so the artist can trust his or her achievement is well-deserved and worthy of praise.
Gallery Ring does not sell artwork or take a commission on sales but will direct purchase inquiries to the artist.